1. We May Modify These Terms From Time To Time.
2. Website Usage
You may use this Website only for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website by any third party. This restriction includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interrupt the normal flow of dialogue within this Website. You agree and acknowledge that the content of this website is to PROMOTE the Artist/Authure or Musicians and their work where you are been EDUCATE and UPDATE. You agree that at no time you will copy, download and illegal record content on this site.
The material and contents on this site (Jamadio) is solely to PROMOTE the plethora of Jamaican Music, while Educating fan’s of the various genres. We do not condone or support any mischeivious use of such contents.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT.
Jamadio respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Legal Agent with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.